This privacy notice for PINGAX FOODS PVT Ltd (doing business as cakelelo.com) (‘cakelelo.com’,’we’,’us’, or ‘our’), describe how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (‘process’) your information when you use our services (‘Services’), such as when you:
Download and use our mobile application (cakelelo-Online Cake Delivery), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice.
Egnage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy right and choices. If you do not agree with our policy and practices, please do not use our services. If you still have any question or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
This summery provide key points from our privacy notice, but you can find our more details about any of these topics by chlicking the link following each key point or by using our table of content below to find the section you are looking for
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our services, we may process personal information deepending on how you inteact with cakelelo.com and the Services, the choice you make, and the product and feature you use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personnel information
Do we receive any information from third party? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purpose with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situation and with which parties do we share personnel information? We may share information in specific situation and with specific third parties. Click here to learn more.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personnel information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Click here to learn more.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geaographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain right regarding your personal information. Click here to learn more.
How do you exercise your right? The easiest way to exercise your right is by filling out our daa subject request form available here, or by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Want to learn more about what cakelelo.com does with any information we collect? Click here to review the notice in full.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WHEN AND WHITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
5. HOW LOG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHT?
9. DO WE MAKES UPDATES TO THE NOTICE?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Personal information you disclose to us We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our product and Services, when you participate in activities on the services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by you. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services, the choice you make, and the product and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following: Phone number, e-mail address, names, city, reference by
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information. Payment Data: All the payment data may stored and process by Razorpay payment gateway, you may find their privacy notice link(s) here : https://razorpay.com/privacy Application Data: If you use our application(s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with the access or permission: Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, while you are using our mobile application(s) or website(s), to provide certain locationbased services. If you wish to change our access or permission, you may do so in your device’s settings. Push Notification. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain feature of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn off in your device’s settings. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purpose. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION? In short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purpose with your consent. We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including: To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage use accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order. To deliver and facilitate delivery of our product and services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the request service. To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our product and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information. To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services. To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and contact you about the use of our services. To send you marketing and promotional communication. We may process the personal ifnroamtion you send to us to our marketing purposes, If this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. To administer prize draws and competitions. We may process your information to administer prize draws and competitions. To evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience. We may process information when we believes it is necessary to identify trends, determine the effectiveness or our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION? In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law. We will only keep our personal information as long as it is necessary for the purpose set our in this privacy notice, unless as longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which user have an account with us. When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE? In short Data Safety: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguard and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals , or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment. For more information kindly review privacy notice of hosting provider. Click here
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS? In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 year of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 year of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent of guarding of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 year of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records,. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE? In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws. We ma update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting as notice of such changes or by direct sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
9. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE? If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to: PINGAX FOODS PVT LTD C/O RAVAL NISHABEN RAJENDRAKUMAR, AMBIKA ELECTRONICS, AT POST KHEDBRAHMA, SASVATI COMPLEX, Khedbrahma, Sabarkantha, Gujarat – 383255, India Contact Us : 7575847475